Anyone else have feelings?

On July 7, 2017 at 11:06:32, Nick Allen (n...@nickallen.org) wrote:

Like you mentioned, Otto, I think it makes more sense to have a REST API
that is backed by Stellar functions executed in a JVM. That is, the REST
API simply executes the right Stellar functions in a JVM. This makes it
very simple to reuse the same implementation (Stellar functions) across
multiple contexts; the REPL, Streaming, and in a REST API.