Introduction by James Sirota and hand off to me.

Topic: Apache Administrivia

   - We have passed our 3 month window of submitting board reports without
   any serious incident
   - We need and want more committers.  Anyone who is so inclined and
   interested should pitch in, even without code contributions

Topic: Release

   - General consensus that a release is in order
   - The release should be a point release and pre-777

Topic: The Next Steps for METRON-777

   - Proposed: We should move METRON-777 and METRON-942 into a feature
   branch
   - Proposed: Once working sufficiently, the first milestone is for Otto
   to create a youtube video showing off his work and have a discuss thread
   for a second pass of architecture/feature review
   - Proposed: This feature branch should have no less stringent
   requirements than we have for master
   - Proposed: Documentation, testing, and the normal accompanying
   artifacts for any other feature should be in place before we merge.  Other
   more feature-specific criteria should be discussed in separate discuss
   threads.
   - No dissenting opinions on the call.  Otto to create a discuss thread
   about the feature branch and the mechanics of actually creating it.

Topic: Community Demos

   - Proposed: We should have community demos again on a monthly basis.
   - General assent to this as well.
   - James to set up a webex for one month hence.

Anything that I got wrong or missed, please respond to this discuss thread.

Best,

Casey