Fair enough,  I don’t have a preference.  I think my point is that we need
to understand the use cases we can think of more, especially if we are
going to be having permissions, grouping and crud around that, and
preloading, before just throwing everything in RDBMS -or- HBASE.

On February 2, 2018 at 08:08:24, Simon Elliston Ball (