We used to install soltra edge in the old ansible builds (which have thankfully
now been pared back in the interests of stability in full dev). Soltra has not
been a good option since they went proprietary, so since then we’ve included
opentaxii (BSD 3) as a discovery and aggregator.

Most of the challenges are around licensing. Hippocampe is part of The Hive
Project, which is AGPL, which is an apache category X license so can’t be
included.

Mindmeld is much better license-wise (Apache 2) so would be well worth
community consideration. I kinda like it as a framework, but

I for one would be very pleased to hear a broader community discussion around
which platforms we should have integrations with via the threat intel loader,
or even through a direct to hbase streaming connector.

Simon