Github user nickwallen commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/metron/pull/933

    When creating the Ubuntu environment a while back, I created an Ansible
role that enables swap space.  (In the base Ubuntu image, swap space is not
enabled.)  It was easy enough to reuse that in the CentOS environment also.

    With the latest commit, the CentOS environment has a larger swap space as
before, but without the burden of maintaining an image in Vagrant Cloud/Atlas.
I think this is the best of both worlds.

    Let me know what you guys think.  Would like to get reaffirmation on the
+1s before merging this. @mmiklavc @cestella

---