It seems that we are seeing a lot of Metron usage and support questions on
the Slack Channel.
These are questions that previously would have been directed to the User or
Dev mailing lists.  Since this is occurring in the Slack Channel, the
conversations are not archived.

In my opinion, this is not good for the Metron community.  Having this
persisted in a discoverable form (like a mailing list archive) not only
helps support current users, but also helps *potential* users understand
how Metron is being used.

Does anyone else agree or disagree?  At a minimum, I feel we need to do
something to direct these conversations back to the mailing list.