Just ran it up on quick dev, worked even better.

Here's are the steps I took.

1) ./run.sh on quick-dev
2) Waited for all services to start
3) vagrant ssh
4) sudo su
5) service mysqld start
6) service monit stop (monit becomes extremely unhappy when I pull Storm
out from underneath it as I'm getting ready to do)
7) In Ambari change the following:
     supervisor.slots.ports to [6700, 6701, 6702, 6703, 6704]
     worker.childopts - replace -Xmx768m to -Xmx128m
8) Restart Storm
9) Monitor topologies to see tuples flow.

Optional - Restart Enrichment by hand to clear out those pesky errors
In terminal
     storm kill enrichment
     /usr/metron/0.2.0BETA/bin/start_enrichment_topology.sh

Once this is complete you can restart Monit should you like.

-D...