On the whole, I think we're ready to graduate based on the maturity
checklist posted.  I think the issues with the 0.3.0 build were resolved as
of METRON-600 (the new website with proper download links and appropriate
indication that we are an incubated project).

The only thing that gives has given me pause is that we did find (and
correct as of METRON-283) a compile-time dependency on MySQL, a
non-compliant license derivative-work-wise.  My remaining question would be
directed at the Mentors, are license review of graduating projects done on
the current codebase or the most recent release?  If it's the most recent
release, then we should do a point-release after METRON-283 is in prior to
submitting for graduation.

Beyond that, I am most interested in the opinions of the Mentors.  Do you
see any barriers that we should address?  If we can anticipate issues, we
should correct them before going through the effort of trying to graduate.

Casey