The isolation is just a ‘extra’ in the parser case.

The parts of Nar that *are* more pertinent:

* supporting a deployment artifact with just a jar, or a tar.gz with a jar
and jar dependencies in it
* taking a ‘package’ and deploying it for loading ( which will upgrade the
deployed part if it is newer )
* setting up the classloader hierarchy between the ‘system’ and provided
things, and the dependencies of the individual plugin

On March 10, 2017 at 15:56:08, Casey Stella (ceste...@gmail.com) wrote:

Why would we need classpath isolation here in the case of the parser?