Ok, so, after some thought about this, I am in agreement over Nar.  I do
want to make sure that on the roadmap we retrofit stellar to accept Nar
plugins and build an archetype for it.  We should have a single strategy
for plugins.  NOt saying it has to be part of the same PR, but it needs to
be associated and a follow-on task IMO.