I am very proud to announce that the 0.3.1 release bits have been
released.  You can see this reflected on our website at
http://metron.apache.org/documentation/#releases  Also, I want to point out
that our github documentation for the release is currently located at
http://metron.apache.org/current-book/index.html and linked from the
release page (Thanks Matt for making that happen!).

I'm particularly proud of this release as it'll be the release on which we
base our exit from the incubator.  I really appreciate all of the
contributions that everyone made to make this possible.  Heartfelt
gratitude goes out to the community, the committers, the contributors and
the mentors for making this happen.  In the best tradition of open source
software, it took a village to build a Metron. :)

Best,

Casey

PS. I still have some JIRA work to do to clean up from this release; I'll
be doing that by the end of the weekend.