I wanted to follow-up with the actual changelog for this release:

The following JIRAs are included in this software:
* METRON-734 Builds failing because of MaxMind DB transitive
dependency (justinleet via cestella) closes
apache/incubator-metron#462
* METRON-636 Capture memory and cpu details as a part of platform-info
script (anandsubbu via nickwallen) closes apache/incubator-metron#400
* METRON-157 Create CEF Parser (simonellistonball via kylerichardson)
closes apache/incubator-metron#451
* METRON-725 Javadoc is broken by the use of apiNote (justinleet)
closes apache/incubator-metron#458
* METRON-715: Removed MySQL from Enrichment Diagram closes
apache/incubator-metron#452
* METRON-720 modify generate-md.sh to re-throw errors from within
'find' closes apache/incubator-metron#455
* METRON-730 Fix links to mailings list on landing Apache Metron
homepage (anandsubbu via cestella) closes apache/incubator-metron#460
* METRON-705: Parallelize the build in travis to the extent that is
obvious closes apache/incubator-metron#444
* METRON-724 Account for `in` grammar in Stellar Documentation and
Unit Tests (ottobackwards) closes apache/incubator-metron#457
* METRON-721 Add Github pull request template to help submitters and
reviewers (ottobackwards) closes apache/incubator-metron#456
* METRON-716 Add README.md to site-book (ottobackwards) closes
apache/incubator-metron#454
* METRON-708: Update metron documentation closes apache/incubator-metron#447
* METRON-710 Rev MPack Version to 0.3.1.0 (justinleet) closes
apache/incubator-metron#448
* METRON-707: Correct ansible to execute threat intel bulk loading via
the flat file script closes apache/incubator-metron#446
* METRON-706: Add Stellar transformations and filters to enrichment
and threat intel loaders (mmiklavc via cestella) closes
apache/incubator-metron#445
* METRON-703: Rev the version from 0.3.0 to 0.3.1 closes
apache/incubator-metron#443
* METRON-660 up-to-date versioned documentation
* METRON-692: Update Upgrading.md for 0.3.0 -> 0.3.1 closes
apache/incubator-metron#437
* METRON-682: Unify and Improve the Flat File Loader closes
apache/incubator-metron#432
* METRON-699: Update metron-statistics documentation closes
apache/incubator-metron#440
* METRON-684 Decouple Timestamp calculation from PROFILE_GET (cestella
via ottobackwards) closes apache/incubator-metron#435
* METRON-630 More work is needed tarLongFileMode posix (atopian via
ottobackwards) closes apache/incubator-metron#361
* METRON-680 GeoLiteDatabase incorrectly using country geoname_id
instead of city (justinleet) closes apache/incubator-metron#433
* METRON-658: Updated Grammar to Handle More Uses of in/not in
Expressions closes apache/incubator-metron#430
* METRON-687 Create String Formatting Function for Stellar
(nickwallen) closes apache/incubator-metron#434
* METRON-675: Make Threat Triage rules able to be assigned names and
comments closes apache/incubator-metron#426
* METRON-678: Multithread the flat file loader closes
apache/incubator-metron#428
* METRON-676 Create Zeppelin Notebook for YAF Telemetry (nickwallen)
closes apache/incubator-metron#427
* METRON-627: Add HyperLogLogPlus implementation to Stellar (mmiklavc)
closes apache/incubator-metron#397
* METRON-270 Add Zeppelin to the platform (justinleet) closes
apache/incubator-metron#423
* METRON-283 Migrate Geo Enrichment outside of MySQL (justinleet)
closes apache/incubator-metron#421
* METRON-668: Remove the "tickUpdate" profile config and make the
"init" phase not reset variables closes apache/incubator-metron#420
* METRON-672: SolrIndexingIntegrationTest fails intermittently closes
apache/incubator-metron#424
* METRON-664: Make the index configuration per-writer with
enabled/disabled closes apache/incubator-metron#419
* METRON-600: Fix Metron Website (iraghumitra via cestella) closes
apache/incubator-metron#399
* METRON-666 Fix javadoc doclint errors closes apache/incubator-metron#418
* METRON-659 Emulate Sensors in Development Environments (nickwallen)
closes apache/incubator-metron#417
* METRON-652: Extract indexing config from enrichment config closes
apache/incubator-metron#415
* METRON-654 Create RPM Installer for Profiler (nickwallen) closes
apache/incubator-metron#413
* METRON-656: Make Stellar 'in' closer to functioning like python
closes apache/incubator-metron#416
* METRON-532 Define Profile Period When Calling PROFILE_GET closes
apache/incubator-metron#414
* METRON-624: Updated Comparison/Equality Evaluations in Stellar
closes apache/incubator-metron#404
* METRON-644 RPM builds only work with Docker for Mac (kylerichardson)
closes apache/incubator-metron#409
* METRON-640: Add a Stellar function to compute shannon entropy for
strings closes apache/incubator-metron#403
* METRON-637: Add a STATS_BIN function to Stellar. closes
apache/incubator-metron#401
* METRON-622 Create a Metron Docker Compose application  (merrimanr)
closes apache/incubator-metron#393
* METRON-643: Stellar function documentation needs to be updated
closes apache/incubator-metron#407
* METRON-645 Unable to Start Fastcapa Test Environment (nickwallen)
closes apache/incubator-metron#410
* METRON-647 Parser unit test failures due to assumed year values
(justinleet) closes apache/incubator-metron#412
* METRON-639: The Network Stellar functions need to have better unit
testing closes apache/incubator-metron#402
* METRON-631 Broken link on fastcapa README (JonZeolla via nickwallen)
closes apache/incubator-metron#398
* METRON-625: Parser Filters cannot be specified from the sensor
config closes apache/incubator-metron#396
* METRON-587 Integration tests should use common processor
implementations where possible (ottobackwards) closes
apache/incubator-metron#374
* METRON-616: Added support for float and long literals in Stellar
closes apache/incubator-metron#392
* METRON-580: Remove hard-coded Metron version from Ambari MPack code
(mmiklavc) closes apache/incubator-metron#364
* METRON-618 Eliminate Javac Warnings in metron-analytics (justinleet)
closes apache/incubator-metron#391
* METRON-364: Preserve Type for Arithmetic Expressions in Stellar
closes apache/incubator-metron#390
* METRON-585 Pcap Replay Fails to Stop (nickwallen) closes
apache/incubator-metron#369
* METRON-586 STELLAR should have FILL_LEFT and FILL_RIGHT functions
(ottobackwards) closes apache/incubator-metron#370
* METRON-612 Clean up Error Prone generated warnings (justinleet)
closes apache/incubator-metron#389
* METRON-610: OnlineStatisticsProvider serialization is broken at
random in the REPL closes apache/incubator-metron#388
* METRON-596 Eliminate Maven warnings from build (justinleet) closes
apache/incubator-metron#378
* METRON-604 Mpack installs do not work on clean machines due to
missing Elastic Curator repo (justinleet) closes
apache/incubator-metron#385
* METRON-607: Enrichment doc improvement and test cleanup (mmiklavc)
closes apache/incubator-metron#386
* METRON-606 Profiler Overwriting Previously Written Values
(nickwallen) closes apache/incubator-metron#387
* METRON-591: Make the website in compliance with ASF standards closes
apache/incubator-metron#373
* METRON-597 Sporadic Failures of Profiler Integration Tests
(nickwallen) closes apache/incubator-metron#383
* METRON-595 Elasticsearch Writer only uses One IP Address
(JonathanRider via dlyle65535) closes apache/incubator-metron#379
* METRON-593 Enable an automated static analysis tool in the build
(justinleet) closes apache/incubator-metron#376
* METRON-592 Change popup to Warning message in Assign Master page for
Client check (anandsubbu via dlyle65535) closes
apache/incubator-metron#375
* METRON-598 Add Kyle Richardson to committers (kylerichardson) closes
apache/incubator-metron#382
* METRON-565: apps/metron/enrichment/indexed directory path does not
get created for metron cluster deployed via Ambari (mmiklavc) closes
apache/incubator-metron#365
* METRON-588 Remove ASF License Headers from directly copied Chef
Bento Files closes apache/incubator-metron#372
* METRON-576 Stellar function resolution takes too long on running
cluster (nickwallen) closes apache/incubator-metron#366
* METRON-570 Add Profiler Link to README (nickwallen) closes
apache/incubator-metron#371
* METRON-578 Missing error handling bolts for enrichment and threat
intel closes apache/incubator-metron#363
* METRON-522 Need to mandate Client installation on Metron Host closes
apache/incubator-metron#367
* METRON-584 STELLAR should have a TO_LONG Function (ottobackwards)
closes apache/incubator-metron#368
* METRON-575 State from different profiles can be co-mingled
incorrectly (nickwallen) closes apache/incubator-metron#362
* METRON-538 Ensure proper shutdown, exceptions of integration test
components (ottobackwards) closes apache/incubator-metron#344
* METRON-567 Usernames as numerics strings attempted to be parsed and
compared as numbers (ottobackwards) closes apache/incubator-metron#360
* METRON-562: Add rudimentary statistical outlier detection closes
apache/incubator-metron#352
* METRON-557 Create Stellar Functions for Kafka (nickwallen) closes
apache/incubator-metron#354
* METRON-556 Profiler - Refactor 'Group By' Calculation (nickwallen)
closes apache/incubator-metron#348
* METRON-547 MaasIntegrationTests should integrate with the Metron
Integration classes (ottobackwards) closes apache/incubator-metron#350
* METRON-561 ShellEditor tests hang if vim is set as EDITOR in your
profile (ottobackwards) closes apache/incubator-metron#351