Not everything needs to be voted upon. The ASF guidelines and Metron's
bylaws specify which actions require a vote. Other types of things, like
choosing a release manager, can be approved by lazy consensus. I just
noticed that Metron's bylaws have slightly different definitions for the
approval types than the ASF typically uses. I'd recommend changing these to
the standard ASF definitions. Specifically, Lazy Consensus does not require
a vote and thus no +1s are needed (https://www.apache.org/
foundation/glossary.html#LazyConsensus) and Lazy Majority and Lazy 2/3
Majority should be called Majority (https://www.apache.org/
foundation/glossary.html#MajorityApproval) and 2/3 Majority.