Okay great, thanks you.  I've sent an email out to general@ to discuss.

It looks like things are all set up on asf
<https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-metron-bro-plugin-kafka.git>
for
that new repo - would somebody be willing to setup a read-only git mirror
to github <https://www.apache.org/dev/git.html#git-mirrors>?  My
understanding is that I'm unable to make this request myself, as I am not a
PMC member.  The documentation that I've been able to find says:

Please file an INFRA <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA> issue
(component: Git) to request a new codebase to be mirrored or to change the
settings of an existing mirror. When requesting a new mirror, please
include the following information:

   -

   Name of the codebase, for example "Apache Tika"
   -

   Name of the requested Git mirror, for example "tika.git"
   -

   Subversion path of the codebase, for example "/lucene/tika"
   -

   Subversion layout, in case it is different from the standard "trunk,
   branches, tags" structure.

If this is something that I should be able to do I would be more than happy
to, just let me know.  Thanks!

Jon

Jon