Actually, I turned off the ExecutorFilter and I'm still having the same
problem, so scratch the last message.  It looks like the handler is stalling
in the sessionOpened event method when trying to load a new
ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.  I wonder if this is some sort of security
issue with Server 2K3 and accessing the filesystem.