On Jun 20, 2007, at 3:42 PM, Trustin Lee wrote:
What about putting the option in IoService?

IoAcceptor acceptor = ..;
acceptor.setSessionAttributeMapFactory(new MyMapFactory());

I thought about putting it to IoSessionConfig but the map can't be
changed once its created.

good place for it. also makes me wonder if we should have a non-map interface that IoSession uses.. since we only have get/set/contains/ keys, if we had a simple interface, it would be easy for people to back it by a highly optimized structure knowing it doesn't need full map semantics.

or that could be premature optimization :)

-pete

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://fotap.org/~osi