On 6/21/07, peter royal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Jun 20, 2007, at 3:42 PM, Trustin Lee wrote:
> What about putting the option in IoService?
>
> IoAcceptor acceptor = ..;
> acceptor.setSessionAttributeMapFactory(new MyMapFactory());
>
> I thought about putting it to IoSessionConfig but the map can't be
> changed once its created.

good place for it. also makes me wonder if we should have a non-map
interface that IoSession uses.. since we only have get/set/contains/
keys, if we had a simple interface, it would be easy for people to
back it by a highly optimized structure knowing it doesn't need full
map semantics.

or that could be premature optimization :)

They can extend AbstractMap, no? ;)

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--