Congratulations to the creator of the project.

In my opinion, it's a great add-on for MINA.

Rodrigo

On 7/16/07, Trustin Lee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi community,

One of MINA users started a project called 'JavaStruct':

http://code.google.com/p/javastruct/wiki/HowToUseJavaStruct

JavaStruct is an annotation-based dynamic protocol codec library.  It
is very useful for implementing binary (often proprietary) protocols
with many message types.  It currently is based on
DataInput/OutputStream, but the author says he will make it support
MINA ByteBuffer too.

This might be a really nice idea if we can make proper use of
annotation IMHO, and providing such a feature as a MINA sub-module
might save many souls' sleepless nights.  WDYT?

Cheers,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--