It seems like many people are interested in Mehmet's project.  Mehmet,
please keep up the great work, and then hopefully we will discuss
again about merging the project in the future.

Cheers,
Trustin

On 7/18/07, Mehmet D. AKIN <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Ah, yes you are right, it is Javolution indeed. Thanks for the correction.

http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP Key ID: 0x0255ECA6