Hi

Firstly, I am very impressed with the MINA as a whole. I just finished
JMX enabling my server and it is a breeze.

I have a working MINA based server without any Spring Integration except
for DI for business logic/Service Layer/DAO layers.

I looked at the Chat Server example at MINA site which is using
Spring-Integration and my feeling is that it will be harder to
understand for someone who

Has not delved with MINA to understand what is going on by just looking
at the configuration. Any body has got any other pros and cons for using
Spring-Integration for the

server code?

Arul Kumaran
Senior Java/J2EE  developer/designer
Woolworths Limited
Website: http://www.lulu.com/java-success

CAUTION: This email and files included in its transmission
are solely intended for the use of the addressee(s) and may
contain information that is confidential and privileged.
If you receive this email in error, please advise us
immediately and delete it without copying the contents
contained within. Woolworths Limited (including its group
of companies) do not accept liability for the views
expressed within or the consequences of any computer
viruses that may be transmitted with this email. The
contents are also subject to copyright. No part of it
should be reproduced, adapted or transmitted without the
written consent of the copyright owner.