Hi Rodrigo,

On 7/27/07, Rodrigo Madera <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks for the input.
>
> I've done some research on it, and I can't find any other documentation on
> using the embedded ASN1 MINA codec in Directory on other projects.

I don't think there is much documentation about it.

Do you happen to have any information or pointers to it?

Sorry no I don't think anyone other than the Directory folks are using it.

I'll be reading the source code in the meantime, but if there'e a document
> out there if will surely save time.
>
> On the other hand, MINA already has an ASN1 Codec implementation,

I guess you're referring to this here:

     http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/shared/trunk/asn1-codec/

Note that this is not a general ASN.1 codec but one for BER which I figure
you already know.

so it only
> needs Dungeon to generate classes. We are still working on the engine to
> generate MINA objects at runtime.

MINA objects?

Alex