[X]: Retain them.  I use JMS Session and java.util.concurrent.Future everywhere!

There are far too many possible conflicts that would just make code a PITA to write and read otherwise.

Rich

Trustin Lee wrote:
Hi everyone,

Another issue has been arisen.  Now some people seems to want to get
rid of ugly 'Io' prefix from everywhere (e.g. IoSession -> Session,
IoFuture -> Future!?).  Please let us know what do you think about
this issue.  More feed back, better names!

[ ]: Remove them all!
[ ]: Retain them.  I use JMS Session and java.util.concurrent.Future everywhere!
[ ]: Remove them for some classes only.  (____________  list here)

Thanks,
Trustin