I guess M$ would have to redefine the Greek (or is it Latin?) language
then as well. :-)

Seriously, I think DataBuffer or Buffer would be ok. On second thought
MinaByteBuffer is ok too. I don't think it will be very confusing. It
will certainly be less confusing than what we have at the moment.

/Niklas