Hi all,

I don't know too much about Mina so forgive me if I say anything stupid!

I have hit a problem with my own hacked about version of ApacheDS.  ApacheDS is
an LDAP server which uses Mina 1.1.2 for its replication service.

The problem I am experiencing is that I have a replication (write) scheduled to
occur every 60 seconds, and occasionally when this occurs I will immediately
get a WriteTimeoutException.  I understand the default write timeout is also 60
seconds.  The strange thing is the two servers are running on the same machine
and looking at the logs it seems that all previous messages were sent.

I am wondering if it is possible that when my new write is attempted the
timeout is checked at the same time - so Mina thinks there is a write pending
and sees that the last message was sent more than 60 seconds ago (which would
be possible depending on the thread timing!)

Has anyone experienced something like this before?  Does this sound like a
possible scenario?

Thanks,

Martin