On 9/27/07, Julien Vermillard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> +1 too
>
> I like Dave idea, let's keep the name alive !

Then I think we need to keep aligned with the current HTTP client
implementation.  Shall we rename the client?  According to our naming
scheme, it's currently mina-protocol-http-client.  What should it be
renamed to?  mina-asyncweb-client?

Additionally, please consider we might add other protocol codecs such
as FTP and SMTP.  So.. I have no concrete idea on this naming issue.
Any idea is appreciated!

Trustin

http://gleamynode.net/
--