Several questions on your KeepAliveFilter.

1) Why createActiveKeepAliveFilter, createPassiveKeepAliveFilter NOT return
IoFilter(A factory method is better to return the interface instead of
concrete class)? And my server or client has to extends ChainedIoHandler,
otherwises, i can't use "config.getFilterChain().addFirst" in my original
code.
2) A Client must use the createPassiveKeepAliveFilter?