Thats right.
I was wondering if someone in this forum has implemented a connection pool
(not necessarily around Mina) and perhaps share with rest of newbies like me
? :)
Another doubt i have is regarding keeping a pool of 'connected' sockets. How
useful is it to pull up a already connected socket and do a message exchange
compared to creating and connecting a socket as and when required ?

vishal