Hy all, I am on the way to upgrade to last version of trunk...

I have one question on DemuxingIoHandler in trunk version.
I used DemuxingIoHandler  which enables messageSent function to
be overload ("Invoked when a message written by IoSession.write(Object) is sent
out.")

I extend MessageHandler for my own message but now it implies the messageSent
function (mandatory) too.
("Invoked when the specific type of message is received from the specified
session."
Of course here the manual from API has en error since it is obviously "is sent
out" and not "is received")

But why those two functions ? Is one call after the other or just one only (and
if so, which one) ?

Continue your great job !
Frederic