I am developing an application that will send "telnet"requests to different
servers with existing SunOS telnet daemons. The total number of servers will
be about 2000.
It is very likely that i will use MINA. But I don't know how to implement
the protocol detail. Would you please do me a favor to tell me:
1) how or where can i implement the telnet protocol with MINA?
2) Whether the client's requests using MINA will be understanded by existing
telnet daemons?

I am very appreciate your help!