Hi,

I am using NioSocketConnector in my application. At the time of quiting the
client I am trying to call dispose() on the connector. On calling dispose my
application throws an exception and the application hangs. At the same time
the CPU usage of the client goes to 100%.

The exception generated at the client side is as under:

20-Jan-2008 23:30:51 org.apache.mina.common.DefaultExceptionMonitor
exceptionCaught
WARNING: Unexpected exception.
(java.lang.RuntimePermission modifyThread)
        at
java.security.AccessControlContext.checkPermission(AccessControlContext.java:264)
        at
java.security.AccessController.checkPermission(AccessController.java:427)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.shutdownNow(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:959)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.shutdownNow(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:475)
        at
org.apache.mina.common.IdleStatusChecker.stop(IdleStatusChecker.java:120)
        at
org.apache.mina.common.IdleStatusChecker.removeService(IdleStatusChecker.java:103)
        at
org.apache.mina.common.AbstractIoService$1.serviceDeactivated(AbstractIoService.java:50)
        at
org.apache.mina.common.IoServiceListenerSupport.fireServiceDeactivated(IoServiceListenerSupport.java:153)
        at
org.apache.mina.common.IoServiceListenerSupport.fireSessionDestroyed(IoServiceListenerSupport.java:222)
        at
org.apache.mina.common.AbstractPollingIoProcessor.removeNow(AbstractPollingIoProcessor.java:330)
        at
org.apache.mina.common.AbstractPollingIoProcessor.remove(AbstractPollingIoProcessor.java:300)
        at
org.apache.mina.common.AbstractPollingIoProcessor.access$600(AbstractPollingIoProcessor.java:43)
        at
org.apache.mina.common.AbstractPollingIoProcessor$Worker.run(AbstractPollingIoProcessor.java:678)
        at
org.apache.mina.util.NamePreservingRunnable.run(NamePreservingRunnable.java:51)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:650)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:675)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

Please let me know what is going wrong here.

Regards,
Saurabh