Hi Trustin,

I am running a desktop application.
This application is built on top of the netbeans platform and the exception
is on calling the close() method on the IOSession object. The netbeans
platform does implement some kind of security manager. I would like to
mention that the application was working fine with the 1.x version. Is ther
any change in the permissions required?

But the application still hangs and the CPU usage goes to 100% as soon as I
call dispose() on the connector.

Thanx,
Saurabh