+1 this is great presuming:

[repeatinig what was already said a bit on IRC for the list]

(1) this independent true are for the various MINA TLP sub-projects
(2) if protocol projects their codecs are contained in the same tree
(3) releases of these projects can occur independently of MINA releases

This means we're going to have to do some work on the site to make it
accommodate multiple subprojects but we can get to that in due course.

I can start working on moving over the Asyncweb site as well as refactoring
it and cleaning up in there.

Thanks,
Alex