On Feb 11, 2008, at 12:20 AM, Maarten Bosteels wrote:

On Feb 11, 2008 7:37 AM, Mike Heath <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The new logging features in SLF4J and removing IoSessionLogger were what
was holding up an M1 release.  Where do we stand on the logging front
right now?

see my comments on http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-513

"IoSessionLogger has been removed, but I could not yet add MDC-aware
Formatter implementations because the new SLF4J hasn't been released. "

Meanwhile Ceki has published an SLF4J-API-1.5.0-M0 in maven.
I will commit the formatter asap (hopefully tonight CET) and close this
issue.

Just curious.  What are these logging features that are so important?

Regards,
Alan