Hello

I have a lot of code which uses mina 1.1.X.
JDK: java 1.5+
OS:  Windows, Unix

And now it was decided to create additional feature - implementation of serial
communication.
According to your tutorials it is possible to create serial communication using
mina 2.0
I downloaded appropriate version of mina and tried to apply to existing code
but failed.
New version has different API. Correct?
If yes, what is there easy way to migrate from mina 1.1.X to 2.0.X

And second question: is this true that latest stable release Apache MINA
2.0.0-M1 (Java 5+) doesn't contain serial communication functionality.
Because I found it only under SNV repository.

Thank you in advance.

Sergey Mamit'ko