On Mon, 19 May 2008 11:13:21 +0300
Eero Nevalainen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Julien Vermillard wrote:
> > On Tue, 6 May 2008 14:27:06 +0300
> > "Cem Uzunlar" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >> Yes, it would definitely be a very good option.

> > So we can introduce
> > void write(..);
> > and
> > WriteFuture writeWithFuture(..);
>
> or
> WriteFuture write(..);
> and
> void writeAndForget(..);
>
> Depends on which is the default (I don't know so don't ask)
>
> -Eero Nevalainen

I think most of time you don't care of the WriteFuture, so in most of
case you don't have the WriteFuture object created and you consume less
memory.

I propose :
void write(..) as default
and a
WriteFuture writeWithFuture(..);
or something else if someone got a better idea because I'm not sure to
have the best wording here ;)

WDYT ?
Julien