Hello MINA guru,

I have a question about bidirectional communication.
What I mean it is a connection which will support possibility to send and
receive data through one channel.
In other words it should be both client and server in one face. (I don't know
if this interpretation is correct from desing part)

I use MINA 1.1.7 for creating TCP communication component and servicemix 3.2.1
as a container.
JDK 1.5
OS: Win XP, Unix

>From servicemix side there should be created component which can acts as a
>CONSUMER and as a PROVIDER which can switch between these modes.

>From MINA side scenario can looks like:
- TCP client initiates connection
- if connection established then client is ready both:
a) to send requests to server and receive responces (usual approach);
b) to receive requests and responce to server;

Can you suggest some ideas how to resolve such issues?

Sergey Mamit'ko  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ISD