On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 3:10 AM, harbhanu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Thanks for the prompt reply!!
>
> My pleasure.

> I too would recommend to post some notifications for this change... it took
> me two working days to find that it's moved
>
> Yeah we've just been trying to get the house in order.  But yes we need to
do this and shutdown what remains over at Safehaus.

> I suppose that since there are some major modifications to AsyncWeb, the
> implementation by Dan wouldn't work straightaway.

Right.  Would love for a volunteer to port it.  Dan was brought on as a
committer here to do things like that if he gets the time but anyone is
welcome to bring us up to speed again.  Scratch the itch :).

> Just to avoid any reinvention, did anybody try to port the same i.e. CXF
> transport, for latest Asyncweb + Mina?

Nope.

> Also, any pointers on the major modifications would also serve great help.
> Thanks!!

That's hard since many things were done in transit to Apache.  Best thing is
to look at the ASF svn logs.

Regards,

Alex

Regards,