Anyway for the one who prefer binaries :
http://people.apache.org/~jvermillard/2.0-M2-SNAPSHOT/

I'm feeling incredibly annoying today,
Being annoying in this business sounds like being professional :) Some may find that being bureaucratic, but I think they simply don't understand what is at stake...
but having the real release
candidates would have been the optimal solution. That is, not SNAPSHOT
builds, RAT report and including hash files. For example using the
Maven staging support. Anyways, let's do that for the next release.
I would suggest we update the following page :
http://mina.apache.org/developer-guide.html#DeveloperGuide-ReleasingaPointRelease(CommittersOnly)
with the proposed steps to get a release ready for review, before the real release is done.

Thanks Niklas, and thanks Julien for having been responsive !

cordialement, regards,
directory.apache.org