So then we should stop with milestone releases and start pulling code
apart and start fixing it.  I am also using 2.0 in near-production
systems, but if it takes a few more months for a release, I may be
stuck with reverting back to 1.1 since I cannot release my system with
beta software in it.  I am sure that I am not the only person in this
situation.