On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 6:17 AM, Edouard De Oliveira
<doe_wan...@yahoo.fr> wrote:
> MailsterSMTP 1.0.0-M1 is a fork of the SubEthaSMTP project whose admins
> decided
> to drop the whole 2.x branch which used a MINA 1.1.x layer. They intend to go
> back
> to blocking IO.

This means they won't be using MINA anymore :-(

> MailsterSMTP is a thorougly modified version which was ported to MINA
> 2.0.0-M4 and is
> released under ASF license. However it will still be easy for users of the
> abandonned code
> branch to migrate to this project.
>
> I wanted to know, if anyone had some reason to oppose to the replacement of
> the
> subetha section in MINA related projects with a section related to this new
> SMTP library ?
> If no objections are raised i shall modify it in the near future.

Since they don't use MINA anymore, we can move it to other section
(not sure where??)
+1

Also, related Project link doesn't figure in left menu, making it
difficult for people to locate.
Let me know, if you want me to fix this.

--
thanks
ashish

Blog: http://www.ashishpaliwal.com/blog