>>> MailsterSMTP 1.0.0-M1 is a fork of the SubEthaSMTP project whose admins
>>> decided
>>> to drop the whole 2.x branch which used a MINA 1.1.x layer. They intend
>>> to go back
>>> to blocking IO.
>> This means they won't be using MINA anymore :-(
> We can point to Edouard's project instead, as it's a fork using MINA.

Done :-)

>> Also, related Project link doesn't figure in left menu, making it
>> difficult for people to locate.
>> Let me know, if you want me to fix this.
>>

> Yes, we need to reorganize a bit the front page. Right now, we have many
> pages we can't find without a search, which is a pity.
>
> Let's draw a site Map, and see which page would benefit from a better
> exposition.

Agree and add some colors too. Our site is very basic. I am willing to
do it, but as of now, I am struggling a bit
with my time here. Learning core stuff to meet Dev community
expectations, as well as keep my meet my team's
expectations at work.

Edouard - Please check the description on the page and update if needed.