On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 10:08, Julien Vermillard<jvermill...@archean.fr> wrote:
> Le Thu, 11 Jun 2009 22:47:10 +0200,
> Guillaume Nodet <gno...@gmail.com> a écrit :
>
>> I've uploaded a candidate release for SSHD 0.1.0
>
> neat :)
>
>> Just a note on the version number: given the client api is far from
>> finished imho and thus bound to change, I was quite uncomfortable with
>> a 1.0.0 release.
>
> Sound reasonable to keep the 0.X number, until the API is done and all
> the public methods aren't javadoced.
>>
>> The staging repo is available at
>>     http://people.apache.org/~gnodet/staging/sshd-0.1.0/
>> The source distributions are at
>>
>> http://people.apache.org/~gnodet/staging/sshd-0.1.0/org/apache/sshd/sshd/0.1.0/
>
> You don't provide any tarballs of the binary jars ? It's useful for
> non maven users.

Well, only one jar is really usefull atm.  The pam stuff is not really
ready yet and should be considered experimental.
So I don't think there is a real need to generate a tarball with a
single jar inside ;-)
But we can put that on the TODO list for the next release if there is
a need for it.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet