Julien Vermillard wrote:
You don't provide any tarballs of the binary jars ? It's useful for
non maven users.
Well, only one jar is really usefull atm.  The pam stuff is not really
ready yet and should be considered experimental.
So I don't think there is a real need to generate a tarball with a
single jar inside ;-)
But we can put that on the TODO list for the next release if there is
a need for it.

It could be the jar, the sources jar, the javadoc, and the used
dependencies. So you got everything ready in one tarball. It's just an
idea, for next releases.
At some point, we would like to define exactly what is a MINA release. We have MINA, FTPServer, Vysper and SSHd releasing each on its own, federating the release process could help. We already discussed about it with Niklas, and I tink it worths the effort.

wdyt ?

cordialement, regards,
directory.apache.org