On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 10:31 PM, Michael Jakl<jakl.mich...@gmail.com> wrote:
> That's exactly how I'd do it. If it's no problem that subdomain
> routing takes precedence over namespace routing this is the way to go
> IMHO.
>
> On a second thought we might want to keep the namespace routing within
> the subdomain routing. Is there a use-case where we need to  route by
> subdomain first, then by namespace or should the module take care of
> that?
>
> In the pubsub case, we have two namespaces (the "general" namespace
> and the "owner" namespace). In my case it's handled by the same
> module, but is this always the case?

I would say that the module should deal with that. So, subdomain
routing first. Everything matching the subdomain goes to the handler
dictionary. The SubdomainHandlerDictionery.get() will have to do the
namespace routing in the case where a module works like the pubsub
module (and the MUC module btw). Makes sense?

/niklas