On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 6:46 PM, Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@apache.org> wrote:
>> My problem is not really building MINA, I just want to make sure that
>> this is not a problem that our users that download source packages
>> from the 2.0 release will have :-)
>>

> HMMM. Not sure I don't grok the sentence... Can you rephrase in smaller
> chunks so that I can see where you see a potential problem ?

I'll try to rephrase. How will the source packages that will be MINA
2.0 look like? Will they be like the one on this vote (which is not
buildable) or in some other structure? If they different, could we
please vote on the real release artifacts? Otherwise, it's hard to
review them.

I could of course only vote on the code, but I think it's a good thing
for us to also review the actual release artifacts, not knowing
exactly how the guy building the release will do them (for example,
these tar balls does not look like something that came out of mvn
assembly:assembly).

/niklas