On 2/25/10 10:30 AM, Julien Vermillard wrote:
Le Wed, 24 Feb 2010 15:44:40 +0100,
Niklas Gustavsson<nik...@protocol7.com>  a écrit :

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 10:12 AM, Julien Vermillard
<jvermill...@archean.fr>  wrote:
Yes it's a bit broken due to the module directory names, you need
to go in each project and build it.
Which seems like a pain for a source package. Could we maybe change
the directory names to match the artifactIds?

/niklas
Or if we have a maven variable usable for retriving each module
directory ("core" in place of artifactID "mina-core"), we can fix the
release.xml for creating the correct directory.
Let's do that. Who cares if the directory's name are prefixed with mina- anyway ?

www.nextury.com