On 3/29/10 10:25 AM, Bernd Fondermann wrote:

This is not exactly the kind of response we should expect here...
Who is "we"? I don't want to step on anyones toes but cannot help that
I sometimes do not feel obliged to bind myself to other's
expectations.
"We", as in "Apache is all about community".

Note that I'm not blaming you for the lack of Javadoc, I know that writing Javadoc wj-hile coding might not be the best solution, I'm just saying that when Julien mention that there are a lot of missing Javadoc missing, a more appropriate response like "Yeah, I'm aware of that, will work on it, or I wll appreciate some help" would be more appropriate.

Just replying "patches welcomed" sounds a bit rude. My be it's just a perception problem on my side...

Ok, let's move on !

www.nextury.com