On 3/29/10 10:53 AM, Niklas Gustavsson wrote:
On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 9:50 AM, Julien Vermillard
<jvermill...@archean.fr>  wrote:
No but I hope it's not going to be a usage here to being rude when we
talk about lack of code documentation nor expecting others to do the
peon work.
I fully agree, and I don't think there was ever any intention to be
rude. None the less, this seems to be an orthogonal issue to Vysper
being moved out of the sandbox :-)
We have to keep in mind that english is not our native language, and that a sentence may have been written without the intention to be rude, even if it's what some may feel. That's a sad reality we have to deal it.

Sadly, we can't come back to a time where french was the Lingua Franca, or even Latin (well, I bet it's probably better for all of us ;)

Let's get Vysper out of the sandbox !!!

www.nextury.com