On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 7:55 PM, Bernd Fondermann
<bernd.fonderm...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> The group chat problem is between Psi and Psi. But I didn't test that
> today, but will tomorrow.

Great, let me know the results (or how to reproduce it).

> And I don't think those xmlns="" should be there. Isn't this kind of
> overwriting the default namespace, when you really want the default
> namespace from the outer element to propagate?

Right, it sets the default namespace to be the empty namespace. This
is normally due to us not setting the correct namespace when creating
elements. See rev 941337 for an example of fixing this problem.

/niklas