On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 5:56 PM, Bernd Fondermann
<bernd.fonderm...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Is there some solution we could base consensus on?

Since it's a question of either explicitly declaring namespaces or
explicitly not doing so (to reduce cluttering if I've understood you
correctly), there seems to be hard to find a common ground. I would
like to propose two different ways forward. Either, get input from the
greater community, this decision is not really down to only us two.
Perhaps as a vote. Or, and this would be my preferred option at this
time, give this change some further time. The change has only been in
trunk for a few days and very limited development has occurred since.
Thus, I'm not sure we have yet evaluated (used in anger) the changes
sufficiently to dismiss them. If you or others still don't find any
value in declaring namespaces and find them annoying then, let's
discuss further or call a vote at that time.

/niklas